Thursday 21 August 2014

What's in my travel makeup bag


Hello,

So this is the travel makeup I took with me on my recent trip to Scotland, in retrospect I possibly took too many eyeshadow palettes, and although I did use every single colour and product that I took with me. Despite taking the rio rio palette which I'll admit isn't the most travel friendly, but like I said I did use everything.

Face:
Sleek blush by three in lace
Sleek blush in suede
NYC smooth skin bronzer in sunny
Topshop crescent moon highlight

Eyes:
Sleek rio rio palette
Sleek storm palette
Urban decay naked basics
Essence I heart stage primer
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Miss sporty clear mascara
Rimmel scandaleyes in Bronze

Lips:
Bourjois peach on a beach
Revlon lipstick in mauve it over

Thanks for reading x


4 comments:

  1. you have such an amazing makeup collection! i'd love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/lets-get-naked-detox-bath-salts-from.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you have a great collection. Are you a big fan of Topshop makeup? I haven't tried theirs yet, but I am curious. Please come visit my blog too http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Topshop makeup, it's awesome and at the moment they've got a 2 for £12 on their lipsticks which is an amazing deal given they're usually £8/9 each :) I've checked out your blog and it's amazing xx

      Delete