Friday 13 May 2016

Foundation comparison


Hello,

Today I wanted to look at my foundations...

No7 airbrush away foundation - I did love this foundation but now it doesn't see to sit on my skin very well which is annoying. But perhaps it might have gone off which is why the foundations is sitting strangely on my skin, but I won't be repurchasing it. 

L'Oreal infallible 24hr-matte foundation - I love this foundation and have repurchased it since. The foundation matches my skin tone better and remains matte all day which is perfect. and I think I'll continue to repurchase this foundation since then.

L'Oreal lumi magique foundation - I love this foundation, it's great that it has a pump and I also love the staying power of the foundation and then I also enjoyed the fact that it's not quite as matte as my other foundations and it matches my skin tone well.

Bourjois City radiance foundation - I love this foundation, it's perfect and I can't get over how nice it makes my skin look. Then I also like how easy it is to blend across the skin. A small point I also had the bourjois air matte foundation and this really doesn't match my skin tone, so I gave it to a friend. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment