Saturday 4 April 2015

New releases review...






So to start off I've got an old favourite of mine, the L'Oreal super liner and I repurchased this after running out of another one!




This has to be one of my favourite types of contouring products and for £6.49 I think it's really good and I like the fact that the highlight isn't shimmery because in the drugstore there aren't many matte highlights.




This is a new foundation from L'Oreal and I love it! The foundation is full coverage and matte finish, I love the bottle, it's really easy to apply and means that you don't have to worry about a large bottle and spilling/ wasting product. 





I've been using this as an under eye concealer and I love the fact that it feels light weight and also it's good on spots as well and blends easily. 



This primer feels very silicon like, it's really good at controlling my oily skin but I'm not sure how much it really works, as when I use it I work 14 hour days so I'm not sure that anything can last that long, but I think it's really good at lasting for at least 6 hours without a touch up being needed.




Finally a Maybelline lipstick in ravishing rose which I love, it's part of the rebel bloom collection and the lipstick doesn't smell like plastic like the other lipsticks they have in their permanent collection of lipsticks. 

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I know a few bloggers have talked about the L'oreal foundation. I'm definitely going to try that one next when my current one runs out

    Reinventing Neesha ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a great foundation and has great coverage if you need it! But equally you can blend it really well and apply a sheer wash of foundation <3

      Delete