Sunday 23 November 2014

Weekly Picks #11


Hello,

So todays weekly picks are more centred on my face product and I suppose looking at it, it's more reminiscent of a spring time look?!??! Oh well!

I've been loving a flawless base and so my Soap and Glory concealer is a must, it's awesome and really allows me to cover any spots that might have appeared. Then I've been loving contour, highlight and a peachy natural blush. So I've been using the Bourjois Duo and the MUA blush in Lolly on my cheeks, both are amazing quality, apart form Lolly smashing as I was taking the photo!

Finally my nude glossy lip has been the Rimmel colour rush in drive me nude it's an awesome colour you need to try it out! 

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. The MUA blush shade and the Rimmel lip shade both look gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, shame I managed to brake my MUA bush!

      Delete