Monday 24 November 2014

Maybelline Gel eyeliner


Hello, 

The Maybelline gel eyeliner is great, I've tries the collection on before which is rubbish in comparison, it does truly stay all day and doesn't come off easily, which on my oily eyelids I need. It comes with a brush that I've kept, but I've not used it yet, instead I used the smash box bent liner brush! which I must say applies the product perfectly!

This product is amazing and I saw that they had a purple which I'd quite like to try, it's definitely trickier than felt tip liner, but it gives great results and so long as I'm no rushing in the morning I will always reach for this!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I've used this before and thought the same! Great review! Xx

    http://too-primadonna-for-you.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete