Wednesday 3 August 2016

Maybelline New In...


As I was walking around super drug, I noticed that there was some new Maybelline products out and I decided I needed to try it out. The foundation sounded right up my street as I do have a few prominent pores on my face and I'm always up for a matte foundation and I love cream contour products so that was a no brainer to pop in my basket. 

On first impressions I really like the foundation it's quite liquid in consistency and I would say it's best to apply with a damp sponge to get the most natural result. The contour stick is interesting in terms of being half contour half highlight. I got the lightest shade and I think they could have done with making the highlight side lighter for paler people but the contour side is really nice and I love the blend-ability of the product and ensuring that a natural contour is achieved. 

Thanks for reading
Let me know what your favourite contour products/ matte foundation is?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment