Monday 1 August 2016

NYX haul









Hey everyone! 
So over the years I've heard so much about NYX cosmetics from beauty loggers and bloggers alike, and I did check them out when they were online but recently I was in Liverpool city centre and they have a really great selection which I've not seen before in England! So needless to say I was browsing round the stand for a long time looking at all the different products and it's all set out really nicely which is perfect, plus I think it help that I got in there quite early on a Friday morning so it was just me and the sales assistant. 

So after looking at all the different products I decided to try a couple of items namely the NYX soft matte lip creams as I've heard so much about them and I love the colour selection, it's very extensive! Also the NYX lingerie lip cream and the NYX butter lip gloss all of which I love and can't wait to try more of their lip products. Also after seeing velvetgh0st's video trying out some new products I wanted to try out the extreme vivid liquid liner that she used so I picked three of the colours up all of which I love and have actually been using the blue colour almost daily as they're very opaque. Then the blue mascara is also something that I'm liking but I would say that it's not the best at holding a curl for your eyelashes it just gives a beautiful colour! 

Then I also picked up the NYX taupe powder blush to use as a contour shade and I'm really enjoying using it at the moment because it works really well and isn't too warm which I like for my contour shade and would recommend you check it out as it's really compact as well. Then finally I picked up the NYX glitter primer and two pots of glitter one in rose and the other copper. Which I've been experimenting with and despite the fact that glitter is extremely difficult to work with I think the primers great for both eyeshadow and glitter. Overall I can't wait to check out more from NYX and take a look at more of there products particularly for the face. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment