Monday 23 May 2016

Makeup revolution iconic 1 palette




Hello,

So I'm sure you've noticed that this palette looks familiar it's a dupe of the Lorac pro palette, and I love it. Here in England we can't get Lorac easily so I was excited to try this palette out and I wasn't disappointed it's a really lovely well pigmented eyeshadow palette and there's a great payoff and staying power. The only draw back with the formula is that they're prone to fall out so definitely use the eyeshadow before foundation etc so you can clear any fall out away, or use a shadow shield. Then I like the simple black packaging and it's slightly rubberised too, with beautiful rose gold writing on it. However this could be a little difficult to find the palette you want if you own several of the revolution palette. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment