Friday 26 June 2015

Real Techniques Expert Face brush






Hello,

So I've been using the Real techniques buffer brush for some time and I love it, but I needed something I could interchange with it, while one is being washed. So I picked this up using my boots points, but it cost £9.99 for reference. And I like it a lot, it's definitely different to the buffing brush but I still really like the way it blends my foundation and it leaves me with a natural looking finish which is what I want! But also it's not in a set which I like so you can buy it individually and don't get any random brushes that you won't use. Like in the core collection I don't use the detailer brush or the pointed foundation so that's a bit of a waste isn't it???? But I really like this and would recommend you check it out if you want a good brush to blend out foundations!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment