Thursday 25 June 2015

Maybelline Brow Drama




Hello,

So I've never really done anything to my brows, since I have a fringe/bangs I've never seen the point, but given that brow products seemed to have exploded onto the drug store I decided to pick up this one, I got it for £4 in Sainsbury's which I thought was an alright price. And I've been pleasantly surprised, I like the look it gives, it makes my brows look slightly fuller, but they still look natural and it frames my eyeshadow looks better, I think at least, and means that I don't have to wipe my brows after blending in my foundation. I probably could have gone with the dark brown, because I have very dark hair, but I went on the principle that if you have dark hair go lighter and if you have light hair go darker. Any way I would definitely recommend this, but that's from a brow novice so if anyone else has any better recommendations then let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment