Saturday 27 June 2015

What I'm watching in June...


The Game - BBC two


Criminal Minds Season 10 - Universal/CBS


No Offence - Channel Four

So this is what I've been watching and loving in May! They're all Drama's with lots of suspense thrown in, I would say with the Game you have to really concentrate so not something you'd just throw on to relax to, because there's lots of subtle twists that you need to keep up with, but I really like it. Then Criminal Minds has been a long standing like of mine, and I really like Kate/JLH in it, I thinks she's been a great addition this season. Finally No Offence is a Drama but it's definitely quite funny and I find it a little lighter than the other two and I end up laughing out loud! 

Thanks for reading x



2 comments:

  1. I watched No Offence, it was great! Hope they make another series! :) c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same it was great and I'd love another series :) x

      Delete