Monday 1 June 2015

Bourjois Colorband eyeshadow & liner - 05 Mauve baroque




Hello, 

I love this eyeshadow, it's so beautiful and I really like the Mauve with my brown eyes I think it sets them off well. Well as well as muddy brown eyes can be set off! It's also got glitter in it, which I think reflects well in light, and is too much that you look like a glitter ball. I also prefer the format of cream eyeshadow in a pencil form, I would prefer this even more if it was twist up, but we can't always have what we want! I haven't yet used enough of it to warrant sharpening it yet, but I'll do a further post if it goes terribly! It just annoys me to sharpen eyeliners because you waste product! Oh well rant over. I love this product, the colour is unique and although it's a purple, it's actually quite a neutral colour when it's on the eyes and blended out with a matte chocolate brown shadow it looks perfect!

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment