Saturday 30 May 2015

Revlon Ultra HD lipstick - Camilla 885





Hello,

So this concept of lipstick is a little different to me, firstly the colour, I've never tried a caramel brown colour before. But I love it! The colour actually really suites me! But secondly moving onto the formulation, the lipstick it isn't tacky on the lips, it smooth and doesn't sink into the lines of my lips. Also it's a shine finish and stays for a long time, but does come off when you eat or drink. This shade doesn't leave a stain on the lips, but I'm not sure about the other shade! I like the packaging a lot! It's different for Revlon and I think it looks really classy. Overall I would recommend that you give this lipstick ago if you like a shine finish and I feel like this makes your lips look fuller. Also if your not a big fan of this colour they have a wide range of them to chose from.

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. I love brown shade lipsticks, my mum used to wear it in the 90's and I used to think what a weird lipstick colour! Now I'm a total convert! Loved this post xoxo

    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I was apprehensive about it to start with but I really like the colour on me now! xo

      Delete