Friday 29 May 2015

Bourjois Cream Blush - Rose Tender 03





Hello,

These cream blushes are the best I've tried so far, I like the colour selection and think that they're all quite natural and easy to wear which is good. The packaging is great and compact which is useful for travelling and comes with a mirror, which sometimes I find is a little redundant. Because it's so small that I never really use it again. It's really easy to blend out on the cheeks and I use a Real Techniques cheek blush in order blend it out over the cheeks. The other major selling point for me with these blushes is that they have great staying power, and are actually still on my cheeks at the end of the day. Which I really love! So overall I like the product and my only real negative is with the mirror in the packaging which is inconsequential really!

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment