Thursday 2 April 2015

A little review...











Hello,

Max Factor creme puff blush in 30 Gorgeous berries...

Wow I love this blush so much! And this is the first Max factor product that I've ever tried! it's a really nice colour and gives dimension to your cheeks. It blends beautifully and easily can be sheared out or built up!

L'Oreal paris La Palette Nude in Beige...

I've already picked up the version of this in rose but when I saw this one I decided that I really wanted a more nude version and this is mainly consisting of matte brown shades it's perfect and I don't mind spending £14 on it because i think it's more than worth it the quality is amazing and I've been using it every day since I bought it over a month ago now!

L'Oreal paris lumi magique...

I love this so much. I've been on a kick for concealers recently and I wanted to try this out under my eyes and also I was a bit suckered in by the beautiful packaging! Oh dear! But I have to say I haven't regretted it, the product is beautiful and it has an awesome effect under the eyes. Really brightening the under eyes.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment