Wednesday 1 April 2015

A little Haul and Review...


Hello,

So I fancied trying out some thing and I've had these for a week so here's my first impressions...

Real Techniques Flat contour 301
So I've already reviewed two from this line of brushes, but I really wanted to try this one as it's unlike any other brushes you can get on the high street. I have to admit it is thick to create an everyday contour, but if you angle it on it's side then it easily creates a thin line that's perfect for an everyday look. I'm loving the brush but I was a bit hesitant about the price tag...

Collection lasting perfection concealer
For me this is a repurchase of an old favourite and I have to say it hasn't disappointed me yet, this consistency is thick and I only use it on blemishes as it creases under the eyes, but apart from that it's perfect!

Soap and Glory gloss stick in nudist
Wow I love crayon lipsticks and this is a really nice everyday shade that really enhances your lips and makes them look fuller and more voluptuous than they actually are! It's very glossy and doesn't stay on the lips for long, but that's not too much of a problem. 

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to try some of the bold metals brushes but I just think they are sooo expensive. I love the lasting perfection concealer though. My holy grail right now!

    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's awesome I just find it difficult to find a good shade in it for my skin! I love the Real techniques brushes but I agree the bold ones are a bit expensive which is a shame! <3

      Delete