Saturday 25 October 2014

Wilko Stippler foundation brush


Hello,

So the Wilko's brushes are awesome I'd decided to give it a whirl. And it's awesome, the fibres are synthetic and so I use it for blending out my liquid foundation and it does a great job at that. Oh and a side note I'd love some foundation suggestions. But moving on you can use this with anything from cream blushes to powder bronzer, it's a great multi purpose product. So it's very versatile and does the packaging remind you of anything?!? Real techniques perhaps?!?

But this brush only costs £4 which is awesome for a stiller brush and it's sambaing quality for the price and if you don't have any brushes like this then I would suggest trying this on and just in general check out the Wilko brush line, it's awesome!

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. My friend bought this brush in the Summer and it is amazing for applying highlight too:-) My favourite foundations are the L'oreal True Match, Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and Rimmel Wake Me Up from the drugstore btw:-) xxx

    Love Charlotte xxxxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool thanks for the recommendations I'll give them a go :) xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely brush! I must try a few from this range!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete