Friday 24 October 2014

Revlon Lipstick in Black cherry


Hello,

So this is a re purchase of one that I've finished, because I love this shade and formula of lipstick so much, it the perfect autumn/winter colour and I honestly can't live without it. The formula is so creamy and the colour is very pigmented and it can be sheered out to produce a more everyday lip colour, or it can be applied in layers to produce a darker more vampy lip colour. Over all if you want a dark lip colour then I'd highly recommend this colour to you, it great and it stains your lips so it can withstand eating and drinking!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Great color for fall. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the fact that you can make it intense and then sheer it out! xx

      Delete