Thursday 23 October 2014

Revlon kissable balm stain in Crush


Hello,

So what I love about these balm stains is the fact that truly are moisturising, but not only that they're also relatively pigmented, feel lightweight on the lips and when the balm wear away it does leave a stain behind which is nice and the colour can be made more opaque by blotting the lips and then reapplying over the top to intensify the colour. 

The colour crush is great for a nice berry colour that I actually wore to my prom, I rubbed it into the lips straight away, to remove the balm and prolong the staying power, and it lasted the whole night.

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this balm stain, definitely one of my favourites!! Great post :)

    http://rosabelleblogspot.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, so much so I wore it to my prom! Love your blog BTW it amazing ! x

      Delete