Sunday 12 October 2014

Weekly picks #5


Hello,

So this week I've been loving darker lip colours, but not really dark, sort of those in-between shades!

Revlon Matte balm in sultry- I love this colour and particularly the fact that it's matte, I love that look for winter, but equally it's not super dry on the lips so it feels comfortable!

Rimmel Kate 107 - This is another matte lip product (are you sensing a theme?!?!) I love the subtle berry vampy look it gives, it's perfect for autumn/winter!

MUA hall of fame palette - I love this palette, it's got so many great shades in it and I can't get over how much I've been using it, the qualities great and for £4 you can't go wrong!

Thanks for reading!

Hope you had a great week x

2 comments:

  1. Love the dark berry shade, so beautiful!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm really loving the berry shades at the mo :)

      Delete