Saturday 11 October 2014

Benefit Christmas palette






Hello,

So today I picked up the benefit christmas palette, it's got all the box O'powders that I haven't got so it was perfect as I love the benefit box powders but didn't want to spend all my money on buying them individually. The qualities amazing and for £29.50 I think it's really good value for money and in such a cute little tin box. 

The palette is amazing quality and I also love the watts up! in it because I've never tried that either!

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute!! Love all the shades and it seems perfect for trying them out.

    http://rosabelleblogspot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really would make an amazing gift! Love dallas and bella bamba!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would make an awesome gift, it's a shame hervana and dallas aren't in it to complete the set!

      Delete