Saturday 11 October 2014

17 stay time pressed powder


Hello,

This powder has a tint to it and provides a matte full coverage. It's a smooth finely milled powder, the packaging is sleek, but unfortunately doesn't have a mirror which is always useful particularly in a face powder. The product claims to stay put and personally I find that I need to blot or reapply through out the day, but definitely after 5 hours. It comes in several colours but only lighter shades, unfortunately as with most drugstore products there are a limited shade range. 

Overall this product is great quality and for £5.49 it's definitely worth a try although it's not as nice as perhaps the Maybelline dream matte powder, which is my favourite, but I haven't seen it in stores for a while. 

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely, affordable powder!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, but I think I'm preferring the collection loose powder at the moment!

      Delete