Monday 20 October 2014

Sleek Blush in suede


Hello, 

This blush is awesome, it came out a few years ago as part of the au natural collection. It's a great blush, but it can also be used as a bronzer, as it's a matte brown colour. But personally I stick to using it as a blush. The packaging is great, chic black and a large mirror which is always useful. The only annoyance about the packaging is theta it's a little difficult for me to open, hence the nail dent in the product!

Overall I really like the product and I'm going to get more of them to review different colours but I definitely love this product. 

Thanks for reading x

3 comments:

  1. It's so versatile, can be used as a subtle contour or natural bronzy blush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love sleek blushes, they are defo I win! I have the sleek blush trio in Lace and it is my favourite blush palette ever! You should definitely check it out. Loved this review xxx

    Love Charlotte xxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap I have the lace trio too it's fab :) Thanks for the recommendation though :) Love your blog!

      Delete