Sunday 19 October 2014

Weekly picks #6


Hello,

So today I'm really feeling the vampy look! Having bought topshop Depth I decided to give it ago, it's a truly purple lipstick, there's no getting away from that, but it makes me feel really wintery!

Topshop depth - an amazing lipstick if you want to give something like it a go!

Miss Sporty clear mascara - This is a staple of mine, and it works so well.

Urban decay basics palette - This is always going to be a staple for me, and I really want to try out the naked 2 basics because I've got so much wear out of this! 

Thanks for reading x



2 comments:

  1. I really want to try out the naked 2 basics aswell!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to justify the purchase in my head, but I can't, I'm thinking I'll wait for vice 3 to come out and get that one instead.

      Delete