Saturday 18 October 2014

Revlon Matte lipstick in Mauve it over


Hello,

So today I've got a review of a revlon lipstick, despite the fact that it's a matte formula lipstick, it still feels creamy and I love the colour, it's such a nice nude colour that really makes any makeup look good. There's no smell which I personally prefer in my lip products, because I really heat the makeup products that smell like strawberries or something along those lines, because personally I don't like it. 

The packaging is great and I'd say it lasts about 4 hours, or however long it takes before you eat something. I'd say this product is great and I would recommend you check out any of the revlon lip product, apart from the colour stay lipsticks, they're not great in my opinion.

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. Hi!!! That is such a pretty color!!! I nominate you for the One Lovely Blog Award!!! Here are the rules: http://anotherserendipity.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete