Sunday 28 September 2014

Weekly picks #3


Hello,

So this week I've been loving a fresh faced look, dewy skin, pink lips and pinky bronzes shades on the eyes!

Maybelline color tattoo in on and on bronze This is perfect and I tend to throw it on if I don't have much time in the mornings, it's great! plus this i my second pot of it so that shows how much love I'm sending it's way.

Revlon lacquer balm in demure Despite not liking the chunky glitters in the product I love the nude easy to wear colour and it's got a really nice moisturising feeling on the lips which I like since we're now in Autumn.

Topshop glow in polished I've been loving this as a highlight, it's so easy to blend and gives a natural glow to the skin which instantly makes you look a lot more awake which I definitely need after freshers week!

Makeup Revolution iconic 3 palette I love this, the tones are beautiful and the fact that it's only 4 sweetens the deal!

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award and I would love it if you checked out my post and continued it yourself - my post is here http://www.justtilly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Thanks, Tilly xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much will check out your post :) xx

      Delete
  2. Is the Revolution eye shadow palette from the store or online?
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from superdrug (a store) but it's available online :) x

      Delete