Monday 29 September 2014

Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion


Hello,

This eyeshadow primer is the only one that I've found which truly makes my eyeshadows last all day without creasing which for me is extremely important. Particularly as I have long days where I don't have time to touch up my makeup. It's got quite a thick constancy which disappears after blended over the eyelid. I would advise that you don't apply too much though because it tends to crease. The packaging is a tube which makes it easy to get the product out and the thin nozzle ensures your not wasting any of the product.  

Overall I would highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't yet found the best eye primer which holds your eyeshadow all day, I think you can buy a travel size for £8 and full size it's £14.50. Plus the full size product lasts me for over half a year with daily use.

Thanks for reading x 

No comments:

Post a Comment