Sunday 21 September 2014

Weekly picks #2


Hello,

Makeup Revolution #selfie palette I saw this palette and fell in love with the compact size of the palette, it's a lovely neutral palette and it's great I've been using it every day because it good for an every day look and also a amped up night look!

Boujois 1 second mascara This is amazing and i would recommend that you don't pack this on and it'll make your eyelashes look amazing if you use it sparingly and it stays all day!

Smashbox blush brush I love this brush and I always make sure I have it washed so I can use it every day, it's amazing and if you can try it out I would recommend it because it picks up and blends the product perfectly.

Tressemmé dry shampoo I use this when my hair gets a little greasy, and that's enough said.

Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment