Monday 22 September 2014

Collection exclusive reds...



Hello,

So today's post is of the new L'Oreal Red lipstick collection, I have to admit I love a red lip and so this  collection is perfect for me! The lipsticks are matte and stain the lips so the colours lasts for a long time which is what you want in a red lip. 

The packaging is also gorgeous and feels really luxurious as though it's cost £20 not £6.99 which is awesome! The only slight problem I have with them is that the smell is strange, it's not that I don't like it, it's just I hate scented lip products. 

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. Love these shades.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I swatted them all in superdrug and decided I liked these the best, I love your blog btw!

      Delete
  2. Love the left swatch, so gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete