Monday 15 September 2014

Tanya Burr lipgloss Afternoon tea


Hello,

So if you know me you'll probably be a little shocked that I'm reviewing a lipgloss, because I normally hate them. But I've been converted by the Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Afternoon Tea, it's amazing and stays on your lips without feeling too sticky. It's also got great opacity and comes out of the tube true to colour. 

The only draw back I find with this product is that I really don't like the smell it's like strawberry sweets, but I can get over that because I love the product so much! The packaging is really cute as well and I can't wait to get more of them!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty gloss, i love these! I actually love the scent haha!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm just a bit funny about scents in lip products :)

      Delete