Sunday 14 September 2014

Weekly picks #1


Hello,

So I decided I introduce this post to my blog, mainly because I wanted to share with you all my favourite products of the week.

Here goes, Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer This is my favourite concealer as of the moment, it's got everything in one and is my favourite thing to throw in my bag in case I need a touch up through out the day!

Topshop Lipstick in Whimsical This has been my favourite lipstick it's a sort of light orange peachy colour and it's matte, perhaps more spring that Autumn, but who cares?!?!?!?

KIKO Eyeshadow Stick in 05 This is awesome I love wearing it blended out all over my eye and it looks really nice and smokey!

Last but not least Sanctuary 5 minute thermal detox mask This is amazing and it really clears my skin up and feels amazing if I've been playing around with makeup too much or after I've been on a run to get rid of that sweaty feeling.

Thanks for reading
Let me know in the comments if you like this style of post xx



4 comments:

  1. the topshop lipstick colour sounds gorgeous! id love it if youd comment backhttp://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/lynette-page-make-up-artistry-launch.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try the kick ass concealer for sooo long, my local boots dont stock soap and glory makeup, how annoying :(
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's is annoying but it's well worth trying out! x

      Delete