Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sigma brushes review


Hello,

So basically I love all these brushes, they're all so soft and awesome, my only annoyance is that you can go and see them in a shop. But I've have them for two years now and they're still really good and I'm really pleased I purchased them. 

E60 - £10.50
E45 - £9.99
E65 - £9.75
E25 - got as gift with puchase
F15 - £16.50
F10 - £16.95

Having just looked up the prices I feel like they've gone up a lot since I ordered mine two years ago, so I'm going to hesitate to recommend these, because yes they are rally good, but at that price I'm not so sure.

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. I've got them too, and I love them :-)

    Lovely, Nicole♥

    http://www.glossyfee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I just followed you on Bloglovin and I love your blog it's amazing x

      Delete