Monday 1 September 2014

Liebster awards Take 2


Hello,

so I've been nominated by several people and I'm very grateful for them nominating me:) Thanks to all of you Kirsty Lou, Melissy Goose, Grace Collinson, Wonderlling.

Basically you answer the 11 questions set and nominate 3 more people, and let them know they've been nominated. Oh and they have to have less than 200 subscribers.

Describe yourself in 3 words?
Kind, Caring, funny

What makeup brand do you buy the most?
Sleek or Topshop

One place you would like to visit?
America's national parks

What is your favourite piece of clothing?
My sequin dress I wore to my end of year ball!

Favourite subject at school?
Maths 

Must have skin care product?
Sanctuary 10 minutes face mask

Favourite highstreet shop?
Boots/superdrug

What's your dream career?
A detective!

How long have you been blogging?
I had 2 blogs but I've only been writing my current one for 2 months, though I'd been writing the other on and off for 2-3 years!

Best makeup tip you would give?
Line your lips if your wearing a dark lipstick

Favourite film?
I would say Charlotte Gray or Wild child.

Now I nominate:

And here's some questions to answer :)

What's your favourite colour?
Do you have any pets?
What's your favourite fragrance?
Do you play any instruments?
What's your favourite makeup brand?
What are your favourite pair of shoes?
One product you can't live without?
Favourite thing to do when your relaxing?
Favourite food?
When did you start blogging?
And how did you decide on your blogs name?

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment