Thursday 18 September 2014

Rimmel Kate lasting finish lipstick in 20


Hello,

So this is a bit different, the colour is really bright and opaque, it's a really good lipstick and it's so creamy on the lips, it tends to bleed a bit so I tend to have to be a little bit careful when I wear it, but apart from that, it's a great lip product and it lasts a really long time on my lips. The only annoyance I have with it is it smells like cherry sweets, which I really don't like so I have to try and ignore that, but the smell goes away about about 10 minutes on the lips which is good. But the main thing I really like about it is that the colour is awesome!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Love a bright pink lip! This looks perfect! Looks kinda similar to Mac's girl about town?!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo good shout I think it does, I might go and swatch the mac one and see if it's similar, but you're right it does! x

      Delete