Thursday 18 September 2014

KIKO eyeshadow stick 05


Hello,

So this eyeshadow stick is awesome and on my oily eyelids, it actually stays put! The colour is awesome, and it's a lot easier to apply this cream shadow when it's in a stick form as opposed to in a pot which I have to use another brush for, it's just annoying. This also is what I reach for when I want a really quick put together eye look, with minimal effort!

Overall this is an amazing product and if your near a KIKO store then I highly recommend that you go and try out some of their stuff, but particularly this product!

Thanks for reading x


2 comments:

  1. Wish i had a KIKO store near me, ive wanted to try some of these for ages! Love this shade, have added it to my wishlist hehe!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great shade and I've been using it so much in my everyday look!

      Delete