Friday 19 September 2014

Topshop Blush Dream Phone


Hello,

So I think this is possibly my favourite blush for the winter, I've been wearing it everyday. It's the perfect shade of plum, because it's close to pink so it's really nice on the cheek as it gives a great glow for the winter. 

The packaging is great and it has a mirror, plus at £7 I think it's well worth the price and is the same quality as my Benefit Blushes! I'd highly recommend this to anyone particularly because I prefer powder blushes to cream ones!

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. Love this shade, may have to pick this one up!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice particularly for autumn/winter!

      Delete
  2. That packaging is AMAZING! I would seriously purchase this even if the product inside was total crap...but anyways, I wish we had a TopShop where I live! All of their items look so nice!

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The product is so good you definitely need to try some stuff out when ever you're near a Topshop :)

      Delete