Wednesday 27 August 2014

Wilko's brushes


Hello,

So these brushes are so good for the price, the powder brush was £4.00 and the eyeshadow brush was £3.00 which is a bargain because they are such good quality brushes and they apply product really nicely. The brushes are very soft, I have a feel they look similar to the real techniques brushes, but I'm not sure which came first. I really want to try some more from the Wilko's line because they look like they have some really nice brushes for cheap affordable prices. I would highly recommend you check them out. 

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. wow i cant believe how cheap these are! they look like really good quality! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/verybeautytour-with-verycouk.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, and I couldn't believe myself how cheap they were ! xx

      Delete