Thursday 28 August 2014

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette


Hello,

So  this franchise of urban decay has done amazingly well and has reached holy grail status. But I have to agree that I think it's worth the hype, the colours in the naked 2 palette are on the cool toned side of the spectrum. As always the quality of the eyeshadows is phenomenal. They're all a buttery consistency and are extremely easy to blend to create a smokey eye or a barely there look. 

These eyeshadows are so amazing that I wore them to my prom and created a great smokey eye with them. I would highly recommend it as I think it's well worth £35.00. But MUA do an amazing dupe which I also highly recommend and it's a fraction of the price at £4!!!

Thanks for reading x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I also just reviewed a dupe of Naked 2, called W7 In the Buff, it is amazing, love the shades!

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post and was shocked at how similar even the packaging was! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster awards! See my latest blog for details! xo

    poppycollinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks so much for nominating me, I've already done one and it's here if you want to check it out http://beautytrinityblog13.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html but Thank you so much for nominating me it means so much ! xx

      Delete
  3. The Naked 2 palette is my favourite out of the three, best colour selection in my opinion
    lovely post x
    HolleyMarie
    holley-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I keep looking at the others but then I think how much more use I get out of the Naked 2 :) x

      Delete
  4. I really enjoy your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Come visit my blog and give it a go! http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me, It means so much and I love your blog, I've already done it you can find it here http://beautytrinityblog13.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html. But again Thanks so much x

      Delete
  5. Wow, I have this palette and I hardly ever use it! From the looks of it, yours is very well loved, and now I'm inspired to get more wear out of mine!

    Great post!

    -Jessica :)

    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I do really love this palette and it does see a lot of use! :) x

      Delete
  6. I literally am dying to try out all the naked palettes but I really can't part with all the money :( haha x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I found it difficult £37 is a lot but like I said MUA, Makeup revolution and W7 have good alternatives for a fraction of the cost! Not quite the same quality but close enough :) x

      Delete