Monday 18 August 2014

Smashbox Brushes...

Hello,

I got this smash box brush set in the christmas sale last year and I have to be honest it's amazing, I would highly recommend these brushes, but particularly the eyeshadow blending which is simply awesome for blending colour out of the crease and makes applying dark eyeshadows so much easier. I've had a long time to trial these brushes and so I think I can give you my honest opinion. The brushes are soft and the sleek sliver handles are nice compared to the normal line which is black. I also got a great brush case with them that's extremely useful, so next christmas check out smash box for their christmas sets because I've been so happy with these brushes.

Perhaps the only one I don't really use is the gel liner brush but that's only because I don't have any gel liner at the moment to use with the brush, but I will update you on that when I have the gel liner, oh and anyone who has any recommendations on the gel liner front it'd be very helpful if you could let me know in the comments.  

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment