Tuesday 19 August 2014

Eco tools eye brush set


Hello,

So these brushes were probably the first brushes I ever bought. And I still use them sometimes, they cost £14.99 and for anyone who's starting out with makeup brushes I would highly recommend these to use. They're so soft, and they really work excellently, each of them have names on them to help you know which to use for what, but I tend to ignore that slightly and just use them randomly. I'm pretty certain that the bristles are synthetic and so you can use them with cream and powder so that's also useful. This is also a lot more affordable than the real techniques brush set, and in a way I think I prefer the brushes in this set than in the real techniques set. 

So overall I would definitely recommend this to anyone and I definitely think that you should try them out and I want to test some of there other kits, because they're a lot more affordable than other brush kits, but they're still extremely good quality.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment