Saturday 30 August 2014

KIKO luscious cream creamy lipstick


Hello,

So this is my joint favourite lipstick formula from KIKO, I tried three, but they've got so many. I have to admit I was drawn to this one for the packaging and was pleasantly surprised by the awesome formula. It's described as a creamy lipstick which with this product is absolutely true, it so nice on the lips, however because of the creamy nature this also mean that it's not long lasting, compared to the smart lipstick and ultimate stilo.

This lipstick is the KIKO luscious cream creamy lipstick in 502 pink it's an awesome lipstick and it costs £6.90 which is a little more pricey compared to the other lipsticks, however it's cheaper than the likes of revlon and other lipsticks.

I love this like lipstick it's the best and I really can't wait to go back and get some more lipsticks like this from KIKO I'm so pleased with it and can't say enough good things about it. 

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lovely shade, I've never tried Kiko lipsticks! x

    allthingsaleena.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good and this particular one has such great packaging it looks like something that should cost way more :) Thanks for commenting x

      Delete