Sunday 31 August 2014

Heart to heart


Hello, 

So this is just a quick post about some room decor that I've recently picked up and both happen to be hearts. Clearly I'm feeling in a heart mood, if thats even a thing?!?!? Anyway I though you could take some inspiration from me if you wanted...

Anyway, so I picked up the tea light holder on clearance from Matalan's for £2.50 which I thought was quite a good price as I don't have to use it to burn candles, I could put pencils, makeup brushes or anything in it!

My second item is from Primark, it was £1 which I though was a bargain since I'd seen similar things for a lot more expensive and it looks nice hanging on my wall. 

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. The rattan heart looks really adorable and is a bargain- I might have t go and get one!!
    Emily x www.thrxughthelookingglass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was definitely a bargain since I'd seen them else where for a lot more! x

      Delete