Wednesday 13 August 2014

Essence I heart stage eyeshadow base


Hello,
So today's review is on the essence I heart stage eyeshadow base, I picked mine up for £2.50 in Wilko's they also have a 3 for 2 across all cosmetics at the moment so it might be worth checking them out for some drugstore makeup. 

In the past the only eyeshadow primer I've used has been the urban decay one, which I swear by, and unfortunately for me it's still better than the essence one. I want you to bare in mine however that my eyelids are very oily, which is extremely annoying and with the recent hot spell of weather we've been having in Britain they've been very oily. 

I tend to wear my makeup for about 8 hours a day if not longer so I really need products that will last me for a long time. The essence eyeshadow base lasts me about 6 hours and then I begin to notice creasing, which is still amazing and for that reason I will continue to use it, but it's annoying because I need it to last for 8 hours. 

I think on someone with less oily eyelids, this will be a gem that you won't want to stop using. But personally for me it won't be a repurchase and I'll have to fork out for the Urban Decay one again, because I need the longevity in a product and this essence on doesn't quite cut it.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment