Thursday 14 August 2014

Sleek blush by 3 in lace


Hello, 

So today I've got you a review of an amazing trio of blushes, I have you admit they are so pigmented that I have more than once forgotten this fact and ended up with clown like cheeks. But that's ok, this blush has got pigmentation, staying power, multiple colours in one palette (Great for a summer holiday!) Also you can sheer out the colour and make them a little less bright to achieve a more natural look. The shimmery blush is amazing because it's basically a highlight and a blush all in one! 

The Packaging for sleek I would give a 5* because it's so thin and black packaging, my only annoyance is that sometime I don't use it as much as I should because you can't see the product inside, but I can get over that because it's such a great product in side and there's a massive mirror which I always find helpful. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment