Sunday 5 February 2017

Superdrug Haul



Taking advantage of the superdrug sale I picked up a new set of the real techniques core collections and the powder brush at a discounted price. Since I can always do with a new powder brush and also I love all the brushes in the core collection so that's always useful and even better when they're discounted. 


Ever since Tanya burr bought out her autumn collection and beautiful lipsticks and finally managed to get my hands on cocoa pink which seemed to go out of stock so quickly but I got my hands on it and now I'm very happy. It's a beautiful colour and the formula is beautiful and super creamy! 



Finally I also picked up from the Zoella beauty christmas collection a selection of three bags, which were only £4 in the sale but had been about £15 before christmas so I'm glad that I waited to pick it up. 

Let me know what sales shopping you got up to in January?

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment