Monday 30 January 2017

TheBalm Appétit eyeshadow palette




Today I received this beautiful palette, ordered it off Asos when I got a £5 voucher! Overall I love the slim cardboard packaging, it makes it so much easier to travel with and the mirror is perfect. Although since having this palette for a week the mirror has smashed which isn't ideal, but all the eyeshadows are intact so I'm happy about that but bear it in mind. That's the down fall of having thin cardboard packaging. 

Onto the main event I'm a big fan of theBalms formula for their eyeshadow and I think that it makes it really lovely and completely buttery soft and highly pigmented. The picture I've included of swatches doesn't do them justice! I like the range of matte and shimmery colours ranging from highlight shades to lid to crease shades. This palette is perfect and quite affordable especially if you buy it when there's an offer on it I think I only ended up paying about £13.50 with my £5 voucher. 

Have you tried out the palette? What did you think?
Like any other balm palettes?

Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment