Wednesday 28 September 2016

Rimmel & Maybelline haul

Today I was wondering around Boots and noticed that there were several new products out that I wanted to try, particularly the fresher skin foundation which I was really impressed with! It's a really light foundation and I love it for everyday wear. When I don't want my skin really perfected, as I fell like the consistency is thicker than a normal tinted moisturiser and it's great when set with a powder. And feels weightless on the skin. But for me and my oily skin it's definitely not a long wearing foundation and I can usually stretch it's use to about 5 hours with powder and a setting spray, but that's not a problem if your skins normal or dry.



Next the cream blush I wanted to try out as I love my coral pink and I really like the other powder blushes from Rimmel and they're really nice and I would recommend them forever. And their cream blushers didn't disappoint! It's really nice and bendable and I like it for more muted makeup days which was nice. 


Then I also picked up the Maybelline master strolling stick, now I've tried several of these stick highlighters and they were dry, particularly the soap and glory one which was disappointing, but this one is really nice and blends well into my cheek bones and gives me a nice highlight so I'm loving it. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment