Tuesday 7 June 2016

Marks and Spencers Rosie collection





Hello,

So everyone has been talking about the Rosie collection for Marks and Spencer's. Since I needed a new powder I bought the one with the collection, despite intending to get the highlighting powder. But I passed on the highlighting powder mainly because when I swatched it in store, I didn't think apart from the packaging that it was anything specially so I went for the translucent powder which I was a lot more impressed with. The product if finely milled and really sets my makeup well and is great for touch ups. 

And can we just take a moment to love the packaging, it's really gorgeous isn't it?! I wish all makeup had that beautiful rose gold packaging, but then I probably wouldn't have appreciated it as much. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment