Wednesday 11 May 2016

Contour product comparison



Loves -
Diego dalla Palma this contour palette is stunning, there are two shades of contour, two highlights and a blush. This is lovely and I find myself reaching for this a lot. The palette is great for travel and also the contour shades are true contours as they're slightly grey tinted compared the the warmer toned orange brown for normal bronzers. This also looks very similar to the Anastasia Beverly hills kit.

Smashbox contour kit in light - I've had this palette for a while and I've been loving it, they're so good and I've used this palette so much! Can't recommend it enough if you can spare the money as it's quite pricey. But definitely worth the money.

If you're on a budget I'd recommend that you cheek out the L'Oreal sculpt palette, Topshop cream contour and the freedom contour and highlight stick they're all really nice and very bendable, but all of them are cream so bare that in mind and set them with a translucent powder if you can. 

Then I also wanted to mention Hoola bronzer and Topshop mohawk bronzer. These aren't contour products but I'd like to point out the fact that they weren't contour but I just like these products anyway! 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment