Friday 1 April 2016

MUA Skin Define Hydro primer



So I was having problems with dry patches particularly around my nose, and despite using a moisturiser I also wanted to explore the idea of a moisturising primer and this one is really nice and only £3! It's a jelly like consistency and makes your skin feel really moisturised while applying it. 

The draw backs of this product for me are probably the unhygienic packaging of constantly having to dip your finger into the product and also it's smell is a bit strange, I want to say it's chemically, but it's not quite that! So I'm not sure how to describe it. An additional side note is that it's quite bulky the packaging and not very travel friendly, but you could just decant some of the product if this was an issue. Overall I really love the water like feel of the product and also the jelly like consistency is novel.

Thanks for reading and have a great day x 

No comments:

Post a Comment